September 15, 2007

Announcing Catalogue Number Two

I am pleased to announce the publication of my second catalogue!

Georgina Kelman :: Works on Paper presents "Catalogue Number Two", a selection of fine European and American prints, drawings and watercolors. Fully illustrated in color, this catalogue gives an overview of the type of art I specialize in and adore and offers original work by such American and European artists as John Taylor Arms, Sonia Delaunay, Paul Helleu, James Tissot and A.C. Webb. For more examples from my collection, please visit my website at www.GeorginaKelman.com. If you would like to know more about the catalogue, you can contact me directly from this site.

It was a beautiful day here in New York, but summer is definitely over. I'm sad to see the end of long summer days, but the fall season awaits and it's going to be fun! Lots of new and exciting adventures and I hope you'll check back often. See you soon!

No comments: