March 13, 2010

Goodbye New York! Bonjour Paris!

The true sign of Spring in the Kelman household is the annual trip to Paris! Tomorrow I will be strolling along the Boulevard Saint Germain, hopefully under sunny skies!

There is a lot going on in Paris in the next few weeks. I am looking forward to museum exhibitions, Art Paris at the Grand Palais and the always marvelous Salon du Dessin, The Drawings Fair, at the Palais de la Bourse. The highlight of this trip will be an overnight visit to Maastricht, Holland, to attend The European Fine Art Fair, or TEFAF, considered to be the greatest art and antiques fair in the world. This is always a spectacular show and of course, I will post a report.

So, you can see we have a full agenda and I am very much looking forward to Springtime in Paris! Naturally, I will do some shopping for prints and other goodies which you will be able to view on my website: www.GeorginaKelman.com

I hope you'll check the blog for my travel reports and of course the website to see what new treasures I've found! A bientôt!

No comments: