September 12, 2011

Announcing Catalogue Number Six!

I am pleased to announce the publication of my sixth catalogue!

Georgina Kelman :: Works on Paper presents Catalogue Number Six, a cornucopia of fine prints, drawings and watercolors by European and American artists from the Victorian Era to the Jazz Age. In it you will find items ranging from a World War I poster drawn by a French schoolchild to Paul César Helleu's master print "La Duchesse de Marlborough", from an illustrated book by Art Nouveau genius Alphonse Mucha to an uncut set of 19th Century playing cards. There is something for everyone and every budget so please feel free to contact me for your copy.

Summer has once again flown by and we are winding up for the fall art season. It promises to be an exciting one and I hope you will join me for visits to museums and attractions here in New York and wherever I happen to land! Cheerio!

No comments: