September 18, 2012

Announcing Catalogue Number Seven!


I am pleased to announce the publication of my seventh catalogue!

Georgina Kelman :: Works on Paper presents Catalogue Number Seven, offering a choice selection of fine prints, drawings and watercolors by European and American artists from the Victorian Era to the Jazz Age. This year you will find items ranging from a Belle Epoque theater program that folds out into a fan to Henri Evenepoel's charming lithograph "Au Square", from a risqué quartet of etchings depicting the four major arts to the elegance of James Tissot's "Quarrelling".  Once again it is an eclectic mix with something for everyone and every budget.   Please feel free to contact me for your copy.

In the Kelman house, the launch of my catalogue marks the true beginning of the fall season.  I hope you will check back often as I explore what's new here in New York and wherever my travels take me.  Bye for now!

No comments: