September 16, 2015

Presenting Catalogue Number Ten!

 
I can't believe how the years have flown by, but here I am celebrating the first decade of Georgina Kelman::Works on Paper with Catalogue Number Ten!  As with previous issues, I have endeavored to present an interesting mix of European and American fine prints, drawings and watercolors with a focus on the late 19th to early 20th century but a few surprises thrown in.

There is something for almost every budget with items ranging from pochoir colored plates from the album "White Bottoms" by Sem, an original watercolor study for a textile design by Sonia Delaunay and a very special example of James Tissot's masterful etching and drypoint "Émigrants".  Each piece has been selected for its rarity, aesthetic appeal and fine condition.

Please feel free to contact me for your copy, or you can download a PDF from my page on Lulu.com.

It's the beginning of an exciting new season here in the North East and I hope you'll join me as we explore what's happening in the art world here and beyond!

No comments: